How to create audio note with MindPal
Creating audio notes with MindPal is a seamless process that allows you to capture your thoughts without the need for manual typing. Follow these simple steps to start creating audio notes:
- Navigate to the Knowledge Sources from the side bar.
- Select "New knowledge source", and then select "Record your voice option"
- Click on the Record button, usually symbolized by a microphone icon.
- Begin speaking to record your thoughts or notes.
- Once you've finished recording, click the Stop button. And click upload
- Wait a seconds for MindPal to transcribe your audio and save it.
- Give your audio note a title for easy retrieval later.
- Your audio note is now saved and can be accessed anytime from the Knowledge Sources section.
- You can chat with your audio note, write content from it in smart note, or just save it for later retrieval.
Remember, with MindPal, your audio notes can become a part of your personal knowledge base, making it easy to retrieve and utilize information whenever you need it.